.► Same Day Dispatch
- We do our best to dispatch all orders placed before 10:30am AEST business days on the same day.
- Peak periods (including demand surges due to COVID) & weeks that include a public holiday may have a 1 day delay.
► Standard Domestic Shipping (Aprox 2-6 business day delivery after dispatch from our warehouse)
- FREE for orders over $99 [Australia Only]
- $8.95 Flat Rate for orders less than $99.
- $7.95 small order shipping [less than $15]
► Express Priority Shipping (Aprox 1 - 2 business day delivery after dispatch):
- $17.95 Flat Rate (Australia Only) Heavy and bulky items / remote locations may incur a surcharge.
- Same day dispatch if order placed before 12pm AEST weekdays.
► Click and Collect
- Everton Park store. Ready in 1 to 4 hours (weekdays)
- Everton Hills Warehouse: Currently By Request
► Item Location
- Items listed as 'in stock' are held in our Everton Hills QLD Warehouse. We hold our own inventory and are not a drop shipping store.
► Shipping Carriers
- Australia is a large country, and our many years of experience has taught us there is not a 'one size, fits all; approach to shipping. We ship using multiple carriers (Australia Post eParcel, Parcelpost, Couriers Please, Fastway Couriers etc). We receive multiple quotes from all carriers before we ship an item, and will select the best option each time, depending on location and delivery estimate.
- After an order has left our warehouse any delays along the shipping network are outside our control.
► International Shipping (Aprox 6 - 27 business day delivery after dispatch):
- Currently available for New Zealand Only. All internation shipping is weight based.
- $11.95 under 500gms
- $15.95 under 1kg
- $21.95 up to 1.5kg
- $34.95 up to 3kg
- $44.95 up to 4kg
- Contact us for a quote for over 4kg
- Please note; items will be weighed after they have been packed. A surcharge may apply if weight exceeds the quote listed on our website
► Christmas 2022 Cut Off Dates
Please note: These dates are a guide only, and not a shipping guarantee. Parcels may still arrive if orders are placed after these dates. also change depending on our observations of the networks we use. We have no control over delivery delays after your parcel has left our warehouse. Orders placed after these dates may still arrive in time before Christmas, and we will do our best to dispatch orders as quick as possible.
to view the official Christmas Cut off dates from Australia Post.
Our commitment to sustainable packaging.
Here at the STEAM kids warehouse we have a strong commitment to re-using and recycling as much packaging as we can. With so much stock arriving each day to our warehouse, we have a steady supply of all types of packaging to re-use.
As much as possible we use compostable satchels to ship your order, however occasionally supply issues have resulted in some shortages.
We recycle 100% of the cardboard boxes we receive to our warehouse, and often your order will arrive wrapped in recycled cardboard, repackages boxes, recycled paper, or a combination of both!
Sometimes your order may also include bubble wrap, packing foam, packing noodles, plastic air pockets etc. The majority of these items are not purchased new by our team, we have simply chosen to re-use them (rather than add them to landfill). We encourage you to re-use as much of our packaging as possible!
Can I change my order?
Unfortunately, we can’t change any information on an existing order once it has already been shipped, including details like your shipping address, billing information, item, size, or quantity.
We also cannot cancel orders after they’ve been shipped.
If your order has not been shipped, we may be able to make a change. Orders paid for via PayPal are not able to have any changes made, as this voids our seller agreement.
What happens if you run out of stock of an item I’ve already ordered?
In rare cases when an item runs out of stock after your order is placed, we’ll contact you ASAP to refund your purchase. We make every effort to ensure inventory is accurate to avoid this happening. Note that if we don’t get a response from you within 5 business days, we reserve the right to refund your order in full.
High value orders. For orders of significant value further customer / card authorisation may be required before your order ships. This helps us protect against fraudulent transactions, keeping the costs down across our range. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
Once an order leaves our warehouse, carrier shipping delays may occur due to factors outside our control. We unfortunately can’t control how quickly an order arrives once it has left our warehouse. Contacting the carrier is the best way to get more insight into your package’s location and estimated delivery date.
Please note that shipping delays will occur if you provide an incorrect address at checkout.
If your package is returned to our facility due to a shipping error, we’ll reach out to you via the email address provided with your shipping information. If we don’t get a response within 5 business days, we hold the right to cancel your order and deduct any shipping costs from any refund due.
My tracking says my order was delivered, but I haven’t gotten it yet. Where is it?
Some carriers will mark a package as delivered before they actually deliver it. Though unusual, this can happen up to 5 days before an item is actually delivered.
You can try contacting the carrier to get better insight into the delay. If you still haven’t received your package after 5 days, and you’ve checked with your neighbors and still don’t have it, please reach out to us at the email listed above and we’ll do our best to help!