- Contact Us
What is a Dynamometer? It is an instrument which measures the power output of an engine, and now you can build your own!
Our UGEARS Dynamometer uses the same principles as the Pneumatic Engine, but has a game element incorporated into it’s design. In order to make the system come to life, all you have to do is blow on the top gear! Dependant on the amount of air pressure you add to the system, the arrow will spin and land on any of the eight pictures. Unsure of what to do at home? Let the Dynamometer decide for you! This is one of our simplest models to build, so a great set for a beginner – it demonstrates the intricacy of mechanics, putting emphasis on it’s Geneva Driver, whilst also providing a fun game once the build is done.
- Self-assembled, no glue needed
- Model size: 5.8*2.8*6.7 in (15*7*17 cm)
- Package size: 14.6*5.5*1.2 in (37*14*3 cm)
- Parts count: 48
► Same Day Dispatch
- We do our best to dispatch all orders placed before 11am AEST business days on the same day. Peak periods & weeks that include a public holiday excluded.
► Standard Shipping (Aprox 2-6 business day delivery after dispatch)
- FREE for orders over $99 (Australia Only).
- $7.95 Flat Rate for orders less than $99.
- $5.95 small order shipping less than $15
► Express Shipping (Aprox 1 - 2 business day delivery after dispatch):
- $17.95 Flat Rate (Australia Only) Heavy and bulky items excluded.
- Everton Park store. Ready in 1 to 4 hours (weekdays)
- Everton Hills Warehouse; Currently By Request
► Item Location
- Items listed as 'in stock' are held in our Everton Hills QLD Warehouse. We hold our own inventry and are not a drop shipping store.
Speak with a real person!
Our Everton Park Studio (Flying Fox Studios) and Store (STEAM Kids) office will be more than happy to help with your order.
- 07 3855 1528
- Store; 751 South Pine Road, Everton Park
- Warehouse; Unit 4 / Building 5 29-31 Timms Road Everton Hills