Sassi Travel, Learn and Explore Build a 3D Airplane | Aeroplane Model Book
- Contact Us
Discover how air work, then examine the various kinds of aircraft there are. Learn the fascinating history of their inventors and how the first aircraft took flight.
Build a model of the Fokker Dr.1, the celebrated Triplane flown by famous aviator the Red Baron.
- Model made of strong cardboard for durability
- Includes a story book about the history of aeroplanes to inspire and educate them with flight knowledge
- Book is accompanied by a large 3D model puzzle
- Model plane is a Fokker Dr.I aircraft — a German WWI fighter craft for historic value in their collection
Age 6+ Years
► Same Day Dispatch
- We do our best to dispatch all orders placed before 11am AEST business days on the same day. Peak periods & weeks that include a public holiday excluded.
► Standard Shipping (Aprox 2-6 business day delivery after dispatch)
- FREE for orders over $99 (Australia Only).
- $7.95 Flat Rate for orders less than $99.
- $5.95 small order shipping less than $15
► Express Shipping (Aprox 1 - 2 business day delivery after dispatch):
- $17.95 Flat Rate (Australia Only) Heavy and bulky items excluded.
- Everton Park store. Ready in 1 to 4 hours (weekdays)
- Everton Hills Warehouse; Currently By Request
► Item Location
- Items listed as 'in stock' are held in our Everton Hills QLD Warehouse. We hold our own inventry and are not a drop shipping store.
Speak with a real person!
Our Everton Park Studio (Flying Fox Studios) and Store (STEAM Kids) office will be more than happy to help with your order.
- 07 3855 1528
- Store; 751 South Pine Road, Everton Park
- Warehouse; Unit 4 / Building 5 29-31 Timms Road Everton Hills