Ticket to Ride: First Journey
- Contact Us
Ticket to Ride: First Journey takes the gameplay of the Ticket to Ride series and scales it down for a younger audience.
In general, players collect train cards, claim routes on the map, and try to connect the cities shown on their tickets. In more detail, the game board shows a map of the United States with certain cities being connect by colored paths. Each player starts with four colored train cards in hand and two tickets; each ticket shows two cities, and you're trying to connect those two cities with a contiguous path of your trains in order to complete the ticket.
On a turn, you either draw two train cards from the deck or discard train cards to claim a route between two cities; for this latter option, you must discard cards matching the color and number of spaces on that route (e.g., two yellow cards for a yellow route that's two spaces long). If you connect the two cities shown on a ticket with a path of your trains, reveal the ticket, place it face up in front of you, then draw a new ticket. (If you can't connect cities on either ticket because the paths are blocked, you can take your entire turn to discard those tickets and draw two new ones.)
If you connect one of the West Coast cities to one of the East Coast cities with a path of your trains, you immediately claim a Coast-to-Coast ticket.
The first player to complete six tickets wins! Alternatively, if someone has placed all twenty of their trains on the game board, then whoever has completed the most tickets wins!
► Same Day Dispatch
- We do our best to dispatch all orders placed before 10:30am AEST business days on the same day.
- Peak periods & weeks that include a public holiday may have a 1 day delay.
► Standard Domestic Shipping (Aprox 2-6 business day delivery after dispatch from our warehouse, subject to delivery delays outside our control)
- FREE for orders over $99 [Australia Only]
- $8.45 Flat Rate for orders less than $99.
- $6.95 small order shipping [less than $15]
► Express Priority Shipping (Aprox 1 - 2 business day delivery after dispatch):
- $15.95 Flat Rate (Australia Only) Heavy and bulky items / remote locations may incur a surcharge.
- Same day dispatch if order placed before 12pm AEST weekdays
► Click and Collect
- Everton Park store. Ready in 1 to 4 hours (weekdays only)
- Order before 1pm for same day click and collect
- Everton Hills Warehouse; Currently By Request
- Orders placed after 1pm Friday may not be available to collect until Monday.
► Item Location
- Items listed as 'in stock' are held in our Everton Hills QLD Warehouse. We hold our own inventry and are not a drop shipping store.
► International Shipping (Aprox 6 - 27 business day delivery after dispatch):
- Currently available for New Zealand Only. All internation shipping is weight based.
- $11.95 under 500gms
- $15.95 under 1kg
- $21.95 up to 1.5kg
- $34.95 up to 3kg
- $44.95 up to 4kg
- Contact us for a quote for orders over 4kg
- Please note; items will be weighed after they have been packed. A surcharge may apply if weight exceeds the quote listed on our website
Speak with a real person!
Our Everton Park Studio (Flying Fox Studios) and Store (STEAM Kids) office will be more than happy to help with your order.
- 07 3855 1528
- Store; 751 South Pine Road, Everton Park
- Warehouse; Unit 4 / Building 5 29-31 Timms Road Everton Hills