Sometimes I Feel Wronged Book - By Learning can be Fun
- Contact Us
An important skill to learn is recognising, understanding and acknowledging 'feelings'. Feelings like butterflies in your stomach, the anxiety of going to big school, or joining a sporting team for the first time can be challenging!
Knowing how you feel helps children to empathise, communicate and connect. These simple-to-read books help parents, educators and guardians begin important life discussions. At Learning Can Be Fun, we call this the Resilience Range! Young children build emotional development through:
- Examples and Stories: characters show children what feelings and emotions are.
- Understanding: the stories simply show how and why they happen.
- Recognising: the stories prompt children to reflect on their own feelings and those of the others.
- Developing: the stories look at coping mechanisms and effective ways of managing them.
- Often children struggle to find the right words to communicate how they feel.
The Resilience Range of books builds the necessary vocabulary and education to manage life's little moments. The Resilience Range will help children start their journeys as empathetic classroom, community and family members.
► Same Day Dispatch
- We do our best to dispatch all orders placed before 10:30am AEST business days on the same day.
- Peak periods & weeks that include a public holiday may have a 1 day delay.
► Standard Domestic Shipping (Aprox 2-6 business day delivery after dispatch from our warehouse, subject to delivery delays outside our control)
- FREE for orders over $99 [Australia Only]
- $8.45 Flat Rate for orders less than $99.
- $6.95 small order shipping [less than $15]
► Express Priority Shipping (Aprox 1 - 2 business day delivery after dispatch):
- $15.95 Flat Rate (Australia Only) Heavy and bulky items / remote locations may incur a surcharge.
- Same day dispatch if order placed before 12pm AEST weekdays
► Click and Collect
- Everton Park store. Ready in 1 to 4 hours (weekdays only)
- Order before 1pm for same day click and collect
- Everton Hills Warehouse; Currently By Request
- Orders placed after 1pm Friday may not be available to collect until Monday.
► Item Location
- Items listed as 'in stock' are held in our Everton Hills QLD Warehouse. We hold our own inventry and are not a drop shipping store.
► International Shipping (Aprox 6 - 27 business day delivery after dispatch):
- Currently available for New Zealand Only. All internation shipping is weight based.
- $11.95 under 500gms
- $15.95 under 1kg
- $21.95 up to 1.5kg
- $34.95 up to 3kg
- $44.95 up to 4kg
- Contact us for a quote for orders over 4kg
- Please note; items will be weighed after they have been packed. A surcharge may apply if weight exceeds the quote listed on our website
Speak with a real person!
Our Everton Park Studio (Flying Fox Studios) and Store (STEAM Kids) office will be more than happy to help with your order.
- 07 3855 1528
- Store; 751 South Pine Road, Everton Park
- Warehouse; Unit 4 / Building 5 29-31 Timms Road Everton Hills