My Great Grandmother's Country II 1000 Piece Puzzle | Journey of Something
- Contact Us
This stunning puzzle by Australian owned company Journey of Something features the artwork of Natalie Jade, an Australian artist inspired by her indigenous roots.
About the Artist
Natalie Jade is a contemporary Aboriginal intuitive artist born into a family where “paint runs through their veins”, Natalie is an intuitive artist. “The paint creates what it wants itself to be without any pre planning.”
70 x 50cm (finished size of puzzle)
Journey of Something
Female founded and Australian owned, JOURNEY OF SOMETHING is dedicated to artful ways to play. Each of their eye-catching puzzles and playthings is designed to relax your mind, beautify your space and highlight the works of emerging and established artists from around the world.
We can't wait for you to find mindfulness and joy—way past the final piece.
► Same Day Dispatch
- We do our best to dispatch all orders placed before 11am AEST business days on the same day. Peak periods & weeks that include a public holiday excluded.
► Standard Shipping (Aprox 2-6 business day delivery after dispatch)
- FREE for orders over $99 (Australia Only).
- $7.95 Flat Rate for orders less than $99.
- $5.95 small order shipping less than $15
► Express Shipping (Aprox 1 - 2 business day delivery after dispatch):
- $17.95 Flat Rate (Australia Only) Heavy and bulky items excluded.
- Everton Park store. Ready in 1 to 4 hours (weekdays)
- Everton Hills Warehouse; Currently By Request
► Item Location
- Items listed as 'in stock' are held in our Everton Hills QLD Warehouse. We hold our own inventry and are not a drop shipping store.
Speak with a real person!
Our Everton Park Studio (Flying Fox Studios) and Store (STEAM Kids) office will be more than happy to help with your order.
- 07 3855 1528
- Store; 751 South Pine Road, Everton Park
- Warehouse; Unit 4 / Building 5 29-31 Timms Road Everton Hills