Johnco 5 in 1 Mechanical Coding Robot
- Contact Us
UNPLUGGED! A new concept of coding without a computer or app.
Once built, this coding robot kit operates purely offline and is designed to teach the user the fundamentals of coding.
The 5 in 1 mechanical robot is completely "Unplugged" and therefore is not reliant on devices like tablets or computers. The robot uses a "coding wheel" with buttons that snap on / off to dictate its actions.
The mechanical coding wheel is placed into the heart of the robot to steer its coded courses and tasks. Coding is easily implemented by snapping the coding buttons onto the wheel and having the robot perform its basic functions - go forward, backward, right/left turn, spin or pause. Thanks to this easy-to-follow approach, coding and performing the tasks (such as throwing, gripping, lifting, kicking or drawing) become more interesting and challenging as the user's skills increase.
This mission-based, entry-level STEM coding robot is designed to inspire users to learn about mechanical engineering and coding basics. It encourages children to think while also developing their problem-solving skills when faced with different tasks and difficulties. Engage in the coding world and beyond by challenging yourself with your very first coding robot.
A truly remarkable educational experience!
Dimensions (W x H x D): 38cm x 29cm x 8cm
► Same Day Dispatch
- We do our best to dispatch all orders placed before 10:30am AEST business days on the same day.
- Peak periods & weeks that include a public holiday may have a 1 day delay.
► Standard Shipping (Aprox 2-6 business day delivery after dispatch from our warehouse, subject to delivery delays outside our control)
- FREE for orders over $99 [Australia Only]
- $8.45 Flat Rate for orders less than $99.
- $6.95 small order shipping [less than $15]
► Express Priority Shipping (Aprox 1 - 2 business day delivery after dispatch):
- $15.95 Flat Rate (Australia Only) Heavy and bulky items / remote locations may incur a surcharge.
- Same day dispatch if order placed before 12pm AEST weekdays
► Click and Collect
- Everton Park store. Ready in 1 to 4 hours (weekdays)
- Everton Hills Warehouse; Currently By Request
► Item Location
- Items listed as 'in stock' are held in our Everton Hills QLD Warehouse. We hold our own inventry and are not a drop shipping store.
Speak with a real person!
Our Everton Park Studio (Flying Fox Studios) and Store (STEAM Kids) office will be more than happy to help with your order.
- 07 3855 1528
- Store; 751 South Pine Road, Everton Park
- Warehouse; Unit 4 / Building 5 29-31 Timms Road Everton Hills