Hello Nature - Activity Cards
- Contact Us
Can you identify a tree from its seed?
How is a frog different from a toad?
And where can you find the Big Dipper?
With 30 great activities on 20 double-sided, weatherproof cards - from constructing feather quill pens and nutshell boats, to making egg and cress sandwiches and bird restaurants - there is fun for all the family.
Written by Anna Claybourne.
Illustrated by Nina Chakrabarti.
► Same Day Dispatch
- We do our best to dispatch all orders placed before 10:30am AEST business days on the same day.
- Peak periods & weeks that include a public holiday may have a 1 day delay.
► Standard Shipping (Aprox 2-6 business day delivery after dispatch from our warehouse, subject to delivery delays outside our control)
- FREE for orders over $99 [Australia Only]
- $8.45 Flat Rate for orders less than $99.
- $6.95 small order shipping [less than $15]
► Express Priority Shipping (Aprox 1 - 2 business day delivery after dispatch):
- $15.95 Flat Rate (Australia Only) Heavy and bulky items / remote locations may incur a surcharge.
- Same day dispatch if order placed before 12pm AEST weekdays
► Click and Collect
- Everton Park store. Ready in 1 to 4 hours (weekdays)
- Everton Hills Warehouse; Currently By Request
► Item Location
- Items listed as 'in stock' are held in our Everton Hills QLD Warehouse. We hold our own inventry and are not a drop shipping store.
Speak with a real person!
Our Everton Park Studio (Flying Fox Studios) and Store (STEAM Kids) office will be more than happy to help with your order.
- 07 3855 1528
- Store; 751 South Pine Road, Everton Park
- Warehouse; Unit 4 / Building 5 29-31 Timms Road Everton Hills