Freeze Dried Ice Cream
- Contact Us
- Taste what an astronaut has for dessert!
- Freeze Dried Ice Cream is made by a special process which involves extracting most of the moisture leaving behind a dry and slightly crumbly product that can be stored at room temperature.
- An Australian made equivalent of the famous ‘Astronaut Ice Cream.
- Supplied in a zip seal stand-up pouch. Sits easily on the shelf.
- We use ice cream slices and freeze dry them in Tasmania.
- Contains wheat, milk and sory. Made on equipment containing peanut or tree nuts.
- No artificial colours or sweeteners
- Vanilla flavour
- Low fat milk, glucose syrup (wheat), sugar, water, milk solids, cream, maltodexrin, vegetable origin emulsifiers [477,471 (Soy)] Vegetable Gum (412) flavour, colour (160b).
► Standard Shipping (Aprox 2-8 business day delivery after dispatch)
- FREE for orders over $99 (Australia Only).
- $7.95 Flat Rate for orders less than $99.
- $5.95 small order shipping less than $15
► Express Shipping (Aprox 1 - 2 business day delivery after dispatch):
- $17.95 Flat Rate (Australia Only)
► Same Day Dispatch
- We do our best to dispatch all orders placed before 11am AEST business days on the same day. Peak periods & weeks that include a public holiday excluded.
► Click & Collect (free)
- Everton Park store. Ready in 1 to 4 hours (weekdays)
- Everton Hills Warehouse; Currently By Request
Speak with a real person!
Our Everton Park Studio (Flying Fox Studios) and Store (STEAM Kids) office will be more than happy to help with your order.
- 07 3855 1528
- Store; 751 South Pine Road, Everton Park
- Warehouse; Unit 4 / Building 5 29-31 Timms Road Everton Hills