Freeze Dried Ice Cream
- Taste what an astronaut has for dessert!
- Freeze Dried Ice Cream is made by a special process which involves extracting most of the moisture leaving behind a dry and slightly crumbly product that can be stored at room temperature.
- An Australian made equivalent of the famous ‘Astronaut Ice Cream.
- Supplied in a zip seal stand-up pouch. Sits easily on the shelf.
- We use ice cream slices and freeze dry them in Tasmania.
- Contains wheat, milk and sory. Made on equipment containing peanut or tree nuts.
- No artificial colours or sweeteners
- Vanilla flavour
- Low fat milk, glucose syrup (wheat), sugar, water, milk solids, cream, maltodexrin, vegetable origin emulsifiers [477,471 (Soy)] Vegetable Gum (412) flavour, colour (160b).