Fischertechnik Dynamic L2
- Contact Us
- 7 Models
- 780 Components
- from 9 Years
The complete Dynamic L2 set guarantees even more fun with action models and the three 180° curves.
The four High-speed flex-rails with raised side edge let the balls roll at full speed through the curve. The balls simply race through the mechanical cross-over into various tracks.
They just fly through the cross-over toward the rotary funnel or over the teeter-totter which releases a ball at the stopping point. The 180° curve lets young architects change the direction of the ball in a confined space. After passing through the loops and other obstacles, the ball finally returns to the elevator waiting point.
The balls are then brought back up to the top again by the elevator which is operated by an XS motor. The three different action courses with a length of up to 4.50 m offer unlimited fun on the ball obstacle course.
The four instructional experiment models also unobtrusively explain the effects of the various physical phenomena (acceleration, mass inertia, the balance of forces, the law of conserving energy, the principle of linear momentum, the laws of motion).
The eLearning portal offers exciting, instructional activity information and videos related to physics. Let's roll…!
In the construction set included:
- XS motor
- 4x High-speed flex-rail
- 4x 90° curve
- 3x 180° curve
- 8x Ball
- 8x Flex-rail 90
- 17x Flex-rail 180
- Rotary funnel
- Battery holder for 9V block
► Same Day Dispatch
- We do our best to dispatch all orders placed before 10:30am AEST business days on the same day.
- Peak periods (including demand surges due to COVID lockdowns) & weeks that include a public holiday may have a 1 day delay.
► Standard Shipping (Aprox 2-6 business day delivery after dispatch from our warehouse)
- FREE for orders over $99 [Australia Only]
- $8.45 Flat Rate for orders less than $99.
- $6.95 small order shipping [less than $15]
► Express Priority Shipping (Aprox 1 - 2 business day delivery after dispatch):
- $17.95 Flat Rate (Australia Only) Heavy and bulky items / remote locations may incur a surcharge.
- Same day dispatch if order placed before 12pm AEST weekdays.
► Click and Collect
- Everton Park store. Ready in 1 to 4 hours (weekdays)
- Everton Hills Warehouse; Currently By Request
► Item Location
- Items listed as 'in stock' are held in our Everton Hills QLD Warehouse. We hold our own inventry and are not a drop shipping store.
Speak with a real person!
Our Everton Park Studio (Flying Fox Studios) and Store (STEAM Kids) office will be more than happy to help with your order.
- 07 3855 1528
- Store; 751 South Pine Road, Everton Park
- Warehouse; Unit 4 / Building 5 29-31 Timms Road Everton Hills